Avengers: Endgame isn’t just the highest-grossing movie of all time, it’s also the MCU movie that marks the exit of three beloved characters, including Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and Natasha Romanoff. The three actors who portrayed these characters for over a decade are done — or at least almost done — with their Marvel contracts. Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans have left Iron Man and Cap behind, and Scarlett Johansson has just one more movie to do, and that’s the Black Widow prequel coming next year. We know that Falcon will pick up where Captain America left off, and the Black Widow movie will probably introduce a new Black Widow hero for the Avengers. What hurts the most, of course, is that both Tony and Nat are dead, so there’s no way to bring them back. That said, a new leak suggests Downey Jr. will indeed somehow reprise his iconic Iron Man role at least one more time in the coming years.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $ 25 Fire TV Stick, $ 16 Wi-Fi extender, free money from Amazon, more
- Holy cow… Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t even out yet and it’s up to $ 50 off at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Revolutionary iPhone tech that took 5 years to develop was just abandoned by Apple after only 4 years
- The most controversial Android flagship of the year just leaked in full
- Pixel 4 rumored to have another great feature that’s missing from the iPhone 11
Huge Marvel leak says Iron Man will appear in at least one more movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Sep 2019 at 11:21:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: